How does the ENS de Lyon, as an employer and host, enhance the results of your research?
More information on our links with businesses
- it identifies and protects your inventions: patents, brands, software, databases, know-how, etc.
- it organises the transfer of these results through third parties: business partners, joint supervision bodies, research centres (Fist, Inserm Transfert, Inra Transfert) and other structures resulting from national investment programmes (Bioaster, Pusalys)
- it handles licences and profit-sharing between public institutions and researchers.
is a"Technology Transfer Acceleration Company" (SATT) launched by the Université de Lyon
and the CNRS to support the development and promotion of intellectual property.
SATTs are companies owned by academic bodies and the French state.
For selected projects, the SATT covers the related intellectual property fees, testing costs, and the costs of marketing via already existing companies or, if necessary, helping to set up such a start-up firm.
Pulsalys assists researchers by:
- Assessing their innovative projects
- Managing their intellectual property strategy
- Overseeing the technological gestation of their projects
- Carrying out the necessary marketing operations
- Negotiating their commercial contracts.